Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Here we are again

Well, Barb tells me I'm supposed to change this often. Sooo, talked to all my boys and granddaughter on Mother's Day. Hope you all had a good one. Dex and I had eaten out after out last performance and then went to a Twilight Ball Saturday night and ate out, so I just had him make my dinner for Sunday. It was raining and I didn't feel like going out. Monday I really had to work hard on my physical therapy. I told the PT that I really wanted to work hard and I'll be darned if she didn't take me at my word. PLUS, I have to do it at home. OK get rid of this underlining. Dex has a cough and has now been kind enough to share it with me.
My washer died and fortuneatly have a warranty. I've spent hours editing the tapes we took of the play and to morrow I will take it to the videographer and have him put it all togther including the bloopers. Not much news. I'll be going out to take care of Ben while Liz drives to DC to pick up a trundle bed she found on the net.and she'll use my truck. At least I get to play with my grandson and see how he's grown. Well, I think I'll go cough and read my book. Later. got to find out how to get this underline out.

No comments: