Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hi everyone

Well, I hope everyone had a Happy Mother's Day (I'm sure only females read my blog). I sure did. Dexter and Michael surprised me with a 2006 white Honda CRV! I love it. It holds all my art supplies in the back and there is plenty of room for four people.
We took it to Williamsburg, VA last week. For those of you who may not know, that is a very historical town. We walked our legs off, but the weather was great and we had a lot of fun.
I'm having trouble with my rotator cuff. There is a partial tear (it is or it isn't, right?) and tendinitis and arthritis. I've been getting steroid shots, only every three months (darn it) but that hasn't really helped. The doctor is talking about going in and scoping the area. We shall see.
Dex still every once in awhile will take some oxygen , especially after working outside for awhile. Otherwise he is doing fine. We have had so much rain nonstop that we can't put up the new shed. We had two truck loads of dirt brought in and leveled the ground and now he has to cover it all with a plastic sheet. Finally we are getting 90 degree weather, so as soon as it dries out, he'll have them come and erect it. It's a red barn style root with three bays, I guess about 20 x 30 or 30 x 30, I'm not sure.
The time is getting close for our trip to Europe in Sept. We sure are looking forward to it.
Well, that's it for now, Oh yea, it's my birthday. For 24 days Dex and I are the same age...71.
Bye for now. Teri

No comments: